||Analysis of the Teaching-Learning Process
Pedagogia e Met. de Intervenção nas Act. Motoras
Ana Maria Peixoto Naia
- To know, justify and differentiate the fundamental concepts related with training processes;
- To justify the importance of the quality of the training processes in personal and social development;
- To characterize the different components of training situations and analyze the interdependence between them;
- To know the principles and procedures associated with the systemic approach of training processes;
- To characterize the pedagogical project of training situations, and analyze the philosophical, pedagogical, didactical and theoretical alternatives.
- To understand and explain the importance of student subjectivity in the training processes;
- To understand the practical application of knowledge transmitted.
- Unit 1: Fundamental concepts related with education situations.
- Unit 2: Characterisation of the educator functions and education situations. Systemic analysis of education.
- Unit 3: Educational activity and educational project (philosophical question; theoretical question; pedagogical question; didactic question).
The approval in the discipline can be obtained by continuous assessment or final evaluation.
The continuous evaluation model, developed over the semester, comprises the following components: (a) group work development and presentantion; (b) role playing about the contents; and (c) a written test.
The final grade of the continuous evaluation is obtained from the notes of each of the tasks described by the following formula: Final grade = group work * 40% + role-playing about the contents * 30% + written test * 30% (The written assignment and the roleplaying have a collective note and the written test an individual note).
Final evaluation: Written exam.
Bibliography will be provided during classes and in the Learning Management System (SGA).
|Program in pdf: